[Container-tools] new minishift CDK

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 15:14:27 UTC 2017

We had a situation where a route was misbehaving. My investigation strategy
is to get inside the VM, oc get services and curl the IP address.

I actually do this as a live demo on the current CDK.

And I transfer in files that I need via
vagrant rsync

Do we have an Asher for that?

Also, another inside VM trick, I like checking free memory and disk.
Running out of disk is common with heavy Docker usage.

And this reminds me, what is the directory to rm -fr to clean out of stuff
under the Docker daemon?