[Container-tools] Community Node.js Builder Images

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at redhat.com
Sat Mar 18 00:03:33 UTC 2017

Hello,

On 17/03/17 15:57, Ben Breard wrote:
> rhel7-atomic is a base image built from Red Hat Enterprise Linux rpms.
> The fedora & CentOS versions will be very similar, but composed from
> fedora & centOS rpms. I have encouraged them to adopt the same naming
> scheme, but that wasn't something that fedora was super excited about. I
> don't know where that landed, and someone from Fedora would need to
> comment on where that's at.
>
> Looping in Dusty & KB to get more info on this.

We have a testing image up, unannounced, the plan is to retain the
Atomic branding.

docker pull registry.centos.org/mohammedzee1000/centos-atomic:7-aplha

This image will complement the existing base image, which has the full
yum and all the jazz in an image many times larger than this (80MB at
the moment, we are trying to get it to 70 ).

Once released, this image will be at
registry.centos.org/centos/centos7:atomic and a few other aliases; as
well as on dockerhub.

Happy to take on comments,

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh, The CentOS Project, London, UK
RH Ext. 8274455 | DID: 0044 207 009 4455