[Container-tools] Community Node.js Builder Images

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at redhat.com
Sat Mar 18 00:05:52 UTC 2017

On 17/03/17 20:29, Lance Ball wrote:
>     CentOS -> Node 4, 5, 6, 7
> Anyone have feedback or concerns about this idea?

I would be absolutely thrilled to host this on registry.centos.org built
on centos-atomic container. happy to do upto-the-minute with tag's
marking weekly and monthly build points. We can further promote into
dockerhub.

If you can throw in a few apps, happy to also host a validation run on
openshift, for the resulting images at ci.centos.org.

regards

--
Karanbir Singh, The CentOS Project, London, UK
RH Ext. 8274455 | DID: 0044 207 009 4455