[Container-tools] How to install Hawkular on CDK openshift?

Robb Greathouse rgreatho at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 16:38:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

That worked to do the setup.

But I get this error when trying to startup.

2017-03-23 03:13:34 -0400 EDT   2017-03-23 02:27:03 -0400 EDT   221
heapster-4x8j6   Pod       spec.containers{heapster}   Warning   Unhealthy
  {kubelet rhel-cdk}   Readiness probe failed: The heapster process is not
yet started, it is waiting for the Hawkular Metrics to start.

It finally gave up.

Now what?

--
Robb Greathouse