[Container-tools] new minishift CDK

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Mon Mar 27 13:58:26 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Praveen Kumar <
kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:39 PM, Burr Sutter <bsutter at redhat.com> wrote:
> > But you can not curl a Service sans Route unless you are in the VM, or
> do I
> > have that wrong?
>
> If service sans routes like internal IP for the services which only
> nat'ed with VM then you can't curl from the host but if it is routes
> for a application/service then you can curl it from the host because
> our routes have ".nip.io" suffix which should resolve route provided
> your internet allow it.

Right and when I am trying to debug a Route problem...I ssh into the VM and
curl the Service directly :-)

and in another thread, the message tells me to look at "/var/log/rhsm/rhsm.log"
which is also only available in the VM.

So, what is the password for the "docker" user that is the default of
minishift ssh?