[Container-tools] Is this list monitored?

Rick Wagner rwagner at redhat.com
Fri May 19 14:11:18 UTC 2017

Hi Rob and All,

Thank you for that note, Rob.  I learned something new (and valuable) from
it.

I wrote the first note to this list because I didn't see any information
about the list on the page I usually refer to for mailing lists [1].

Your note kindly provided a second page of Red Hat mail lists [2].
Container-tools *is* on that page, not on the first.  It looks like some
mailing lists are on one, some on the other, some on both.

Interesting finding.  Thanks for the tip.

Rick

<<<<<<<<----  Note:  'container-tools' is not listed
<<<<<<<<---- Container-tools IS listed