[Container-tools] CDK Error

Budh Gurung bgurung at redhat.com
Mon May 22 02:37:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 22 May 2017 5:32 a.m., "Veeraraghavan, Srinivas (Genworth)" <
srinivas.veeraraghavan at genworth.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> Thank you for your response.  I was able to resolve the error .   This
was caused due to

> PROXY settings on the server.

Glad to know that you are able to resolve your error. As I said it mostly
happen due to network error; wrong proxy setup being the majority reason.

Just for the information purpose, we are migrating from Vagrant based CDK
into minishift to provide better experience to users.

Feel free to check the upstream project 'minishift' [1] and it's
documentation [2] and let us know your experience, feedback, comments or
suggestions.

The CDK 3 based on minishift is not released yet and will be available in
some time.

[1] https://github.com/minishift/minishift.
[2] https://docs.openshift.org/latest/minishift/index.html

> Regards
>
> Srini

installation is complete and I am able to login to Openshift using oc login.

>> I can see docker is running along with the following containers as shown
below.

>> I am also able to login to the integrated docker-registry using docker
login .

>> However when I do a docker pull using
>>

>> Docker pull registry.access.redhat.com/opensfhit3/nodejs-010-rhel
>>

>> I am getting below error.
>>

>> Trying to pull repository
registry.access.redhat.com/openshift3/nodejs-010-rhel7 ...

>> Get https://registry.access.redhat.com/v1/_ping: dial tcp
209.132.182.63:443: i/o timeout

> This seems to related to network issue.
>
> Are you able to reproduce multiple times?
>

>> Please let me know how to resolve the above error. Any help is
appreciated.

>> Regards
>>
>> Srinivas Veeraraghavan
>>
>> Level 25, 101 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
>>
>> D: 61 2 8248 2284 | M: 0432 791 671 |  F: 61 2 8022 7398
>>
>> E: srinivas.veeraraghavan at genworth.com| W: genworth.com.au
>>

>> Notice: This message is confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at
1300 655 422 and delete this message from your computer. Thank you for your
cooperation.