[Container-tools] profiles

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 15:15:42 UTC 2017

I had to deliver the demo, so skipped profiles last week...

now back to attempting to use profiles again.

My "standard demo setup" should look something like the following:
export MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENT=y
./minishift --profile one addons enable admin-user
./minishift --profile one addons enable anyuid
./minishift start --profile one --cpus 2 --memory 3G --vm-driver virtualbox
--service-catalog --iso-url=centos

but "unknown flag: --service-catalog", any ideas?