[Container-tools] Is there any way to speed up network resource pulls in CDK3?

Rick Wagner rwagner at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 15:12:10 UTC 2017

Hi Container-Tools,

I've been working with CDK3/minishift and really like the platform.  Easy
to install and run, greatly simplified from v2.  Great stuff.

I do have a wish, though.  When I build my .NET S2I applications, the build
takes a long time.  It seems the source clone operation takes a lot longer
than it does on bare metal, and the log shows a lot of timeouts when the
build tries to pull application dependencies.  (In the end, the application
works.  But it does throw a lot of worrying timeouts throughout the build.
I suppose it must try again and succeed.)

Are there any steps that can be taken to speed things up?

Thanks,

Rick