[Container-tools] Issue with service catalog + question

Charles Moulliard cmoullia at redhat.com
Fri Jan 26 08:02:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

Error: Service Catalog

Where can I find the info to install manually the serviceCatalog without
using --service-catalog param as I still get such error during installation
?

minishift v1.11.0+4459917
OS: MacOS
Hypervisor: Xhyve

-- Starting OpenShift container ...
   Starting OpenShift using container 'origin'
   Waiting for API server to start listening
   OpenShift server started
-- Registering template service broker with service catalog ... FAIL
   Error: cannot register the template service broker
   Caused By:
     Error: cannot retrieve template "template-service-broker-registration"
from namespace "openshift-infra"
     Caused By:
       Error: templates.template.openshift.io
"template-service-broker-registration" not found
Error during 'cluster up' execution: Error starting the cluster.

https://gist.github.com/cmoulliard/4dcc59945d77e314c692b3867132e710#file-gistfile1-txt-L622-L628

Question

Do we have to specify the Openshift docker images to be imported when
minishift starts AND when we enable image-caching -> https://goo.gl/gcayUZ ?

Regards

Charles