[Container-tools] Fwd: 3 of 12 CDK / Windows 10 / Hyper-V / VPN Issue

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:37:45 UTC 2019

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 7:48 PM Jason Dudash <jdudash at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Container-Tools team,

Hi,

We are not using this ML any more for minishift/CDK use case but using [0]
one.

> Anyone have any thoughts on this?

So we never tested the VPN solution on minishift, one of the reason because
we didn't have any kind of vpn setup. Behind redhat VPN it does work as
expected and that is something we did tested.

We got lot of the issue on github on the VPN side and that's the reason we
put in the document about disable the VPN before trying out minishift.

Solution which your provided with respect to minikube is something we need
to try and see if same we can achieve for HyperV.

[0] https://lists.minishift.io/admin/lists/minishift.lists.minishift.io

> Thanks,
> Jason

Praveen Kumar