[Container-tools] Help with Minishift?

Luis Fernando Gomes luisgomes at gym2gym.com.br
Mon Dec 28 22:02:59 UTC 2020

Hello

I followed this tutorial "https://docs.okd.io/3.11/minishift/getting-started/preparing-to-install.html", installed and ran minishift v1.34.3+4b58f89 on Windows 10 (Hyper-v) and I'm facing many issues. After workarounding some of them, now I can´t pull any code from external source like github.

Does anybody know what is the correct site/forum to post my doubts? None of the pages I read pointed me to a support or community help group.

First I tried Codeready Containers (Openshift 4 on a laptop), but I had many other issues and also could not find support.

Thanks for any clue.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, www.gym2gym.com.br