[Crash-utility] Re: [RFC] Patch for fixing 'files' command: TAKE 3

anderson at prospeed.net anderson at prospeed.net
Fri Dec 23 22:03:30 UTC 2005

> Hi Dave
>
> I see your point. Sorry for all the confusion.
> I now discard using THIS_KERNEL_VERSION(), and
> use VALID_MEMBER() instead.
>
> Sending along the revised patch. Kindly review.
>
> Thanks
> Rachita

Hi Rachita,

This looks good -- the only thing I'll change is to print out the
offsets unconditionally in dump_offset_table() -- I actually
want to see everything in the table, including the -1's for
the invalid members.

Red Hat's on a break until January 3rd, so I probably won't
get to it unti then.