[Crash-utility] Re: crash with Xen dom0 image from kdump

Horms horms at verge.net.au
Tue Jun 6 02:03:50 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 09:57:02AM -0400, David Anderson wrote:

> So it would appear that given the mfn of the xen_start_info structure
> of a domain, then the pfn_to_mfn_frame_list_list could be tracked down.

Hi Dave,

thanks for all the good ideas :) I'll poke around and get a patch
together. I'll probably just chain the crash note off the one for cpu0
for now, as that should avoid having to updated kexec-tool (which I
would really like to not have to modify), and should be enough to
explore what data we have.

I'm actually going to be away from my desk on and off for most of this
week, so if I am a little slow, please be patient. Alternatively, if
anyone wants to jump in, please feel free.

--
Horms                                           http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/