[Crash-utility] Need to update page->flags

David Wilder dwilder at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 21 18:41:26 UTC 2006

The definitions for page->flags in crash are no longer correct in crash
resulting in incorrect output for the kmem -i command.   The page flags
are currently defined for V22 V24 and one flag for V26.    The flag
definitions are changing in the 2.6 kernel often, crash will need to
update these definitions for each 2.6.x.  Yuck!    Can we limit the flag
definitions to just a few kernel versions?  Any suggestions on what
versions we should have definitions for?

--
David Wilder
IBM Linux Technology Center
dwilder at us.ibm.com