[Crash-utility] Re: crash enhancements proposal

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Mon May 8 15:19:56 UTC 2006

Maneesh Soni wrote:

> > But I understand that this has become a community project, and
> > with the few exceptions above, I'm open to all patch suggestions.
> >

> Thanks. I have appended the modified list below, keeping you suggestions in
> mind.
>
> Maneesh

Ok, I've appended it as-is onto the crash.TODO list.

Despite my objections and/or hesitance to include a few of them,
the proof is in the pudding.  All I ask is that patches are
properly segregated where necessary, although you can do/put
pretty much whatever you want in extension libraries -- say, for
example, if you want to actually include a kernel header file.
I just don't to introduce any reasons for compilation failures
that don't exist now.

Thanks guys,