[Crash-utility] Scripting infrastructure in crash

Luc Chouinard lucchouina at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 14:12:12 UTC 2007

I'd would like very much to get the sial interpreter into the crash tool.
It's a matter of mating the apiops (defined in sial_api.h) to the gdb framework.
Things are a bit hectic right now but I should be able to look at in the next few weeks.
It's definitively something I'll look at in the short term.

Now, if anyone wants to start looking, please do.  keep me in the loop.

    Luc