[Crash-utility] Re: ANN: crash extension for networking stuff

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 20:27:17 UTC 2008

Hi Alex,

Nice.  Now that's a serious extension!

I'd like to add a reference to the general Python/Crash API as a third main
section to the http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions.html page, with
a subsection within it that references xportshow as an example.  (And then
in the future any new commands made the same way could be added.)

If you want to tinker with that html page and send me a copy off-line,
please do so -- I just don't want to butcher the explanation.  And
if you don't want to do any html hacking (it's a pretty simple page),
just tell me how you'd like to describe/format it, and I'll take it
from there.

Again, really nice work -- thanks,