[Crash-utility] Is there a mailing list for help with crash analysis techniques?

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 13:45:29 UTC 2009

----- "James Washer" <washer at trlp.com> wrote:

> Reviewing the traffic on this list, it seems to be oriented to the crash
> TOOL rather than crash dump analysis.. Does anyone know of a list for
> crash dump analysis?

The stated purpose of this list is "Discussion list for crash utility usage,
maintenance and development".  I intended "usage" to include analysis techniques,
and would find that quite useful -- do you have a specific question or discussion
thread in mind that you *don't* feel is appropriate for this list?