[Crash-utility] calling crash from another program (or vice versa)

Chouinard, Luc Luc.Chouinard at trueposition.com
Mon Dec 14 13:40:13 UTC 2009

Jim -

Indraneel Mukherjee (mukherjee.indraneel at gmail.com) posted these to the
lkcd mailing list some time ago. You might want to look at some of those
- there's one about mounts and one about SBs.

Sial does not provide reentrancy back to crash. On the plus side, you
can pretty much cut&paste kernel code straight into you script, so you
don't have to be a kernel guru to get the info you want. A good source
of code is the /proc hooks that are employed throughout kernel and
driver code... :)

        -Luc