[Crash-utility] crash bug on 2.6.27.8

Jun Koi junkoi2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:06:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

When using the latest crash on 2.6.27.14 to analyze live memory
(running crash without any option), I got a bug like below. How can I
fix that?

(A similar problem is also seen on 2.6.27.8)

Thanks,
Jun

GNU gdb 6.1
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...

crash: read error: kernel virtual address: c0488200  type: "cpu_possible_map"
WARNING: cannot read cpu_possible_map
crash: read error: kernel virtual address: c041b428  type: "cpu_present_map"
WARNING: cannot read cpu_present_map
crash: read error: kernel virtual address: c041ab00  type: "cpu_online_map"
WARNING: cannot read cpu_online_map
crash: read error: kernel virtual address: c04b1900  type: "xtime"