[Crash-utility] Re: crash 4.0.9 on x86 is crashing

Sumeet Gupta meetsumeet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:37:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

It was my mistake.

During an earlier debugging, I set verbose=1, misinterpreting it to mean
just a few debug prints.
On restoring the code, I'm able to run crash utility quite well. I'm yet to
understand the purpose of verbose,  though.

On a side-topic - is an ARM port of this utility (ie, a vmcore generated on
an ARM system, debugged with crash offline on X86) available, or in the
offing?

Sumeet