[Crash-utility] ARM SMP

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Mon Oct 4 13:19:08 UTC 2010

----- "Per Fransson" <per.fransson.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Dave Anderson <anderson at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > No need to repost, but in the future can you also compile it
> > with "make warn" to clean it up a bit?
> >

> Oh right, sorry. I'll keep that in mind.
>
> /Per

OK, it looks and works fine for me with my sample UP vmlinux/vmcore.

With a cleanup for the warnings, and a fatal error in the very unlikely
case of a malloc() failure -- and as long as Mika doesn't NAK it -- consider
it queued for the next release.

BTW, will you be able to make and create a sample (small) SMP vmlinux/vmcore
pair for me to download that I can keep on hand for future testing?