[Crash-utility] [ANNOUNCE] gcore extension module update

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:33:44 UTC 2011

> Hi Scott,
>
> Help me out -- doesn't gcore do exactly what you're asking for?
>
> Dave

Why it appears so. I'm pretty sure I did not have access to gcore before. I
still have a ~6mo old 16GB crash dump tucked away somewhere, and want to
retry analysis after I find it.  It's probably a short circuit. I've been
fuzzy ever since I left work yesterday.  Car was stuck twice on icy+snowy
hills, took three hours for a normal 40 minute commute, and I'm sore all
over. :)  I'm doing fine now. But still a big thank you for someone reaching
for this fruit that's a little too high up for me.

Regards,

Scott Edwards
-- Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com/?from=crash+mailinglist