[Crash-utility] How to find core utlility implementation (source code) file in Linux kernel ?

Bouchard, Louis ((GCC - Linux)) Louis.Bouchard at hp.com
Mon Mar 21 09:24:27 UTC 2011

Hello VLC,

Since I don't have a direct email to you, I'll reply to the list. Sorry for the noise to others.

You might want to look at the project that I'm working on here : http://crashdc.sourceforge.net

It does do post-mortem data collection and can be automated quite easily.

Let me know if you need any information.

Kind regards,

...Louis