[Crash-utility] [ANNOUNCE] gcore extension module version 1.0.2

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Tue May 24 15:36:03 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> ChangeLog:
>
> - Fix building failure due to design change of crash's library
> interface on version 5.1.5. Fix warnings on -Wmissing-prototypes. No
> functional change is given any other than version printing below.
>
> - Start giving gcore extension module version numbers.
> The initial version number is 1.0.2
> (the former versions are used in development only.)
>
> - Add -V option for printing version information:
>
> crash> gcore -V
> gcore extension module: version 1.0.2 (released on 24 May 2011)
> Copyright (C) 2010, 2011 Fujitsu Limited
>

> Thanks.
> HATAYAMA Daisuke

I have updated the gcore section of the crash extension modules page
to reference the new fileset:

  http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions.html

Also, since the package can be built outside of a crash utility
source tree, I updated its build description to indicate that
the module can built if either /usr/include/crash/defs.h exists,
or if a copy of defs.h exists in the current directory.