[Crash-utility] timeout in eppic.mk

Adrien Kunysz adk at acunu.com
Thu Jul 19 12:20:35 UTC 2012

Different network topologies/setups will have different failure modes.
If you want to dig into this I would suggest getting a network capture
(tcpdump -s0) at the time of the problem so we can see exactly at what
level it is timing out. That said I am not sure the crash build
scripts should really have to deal with this kind of things.