[Crash-utility] Fix bug of list -h

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 12:55:11 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Hello Dave,
>
> When investigating list command, I found the "-h" is involved but not
> discussed in help page. And then I tried to use, but I find some
> problems with it.

There are "problems" with it because it is not supported/advertised.
Either I started work on it and never completed it, or maybe I realized
that there was no need for it.  I honestly don't remember.  In any case,
Petr Tesarik was planning to look into resurrecting it as well:

  [Crash-utility] What should "list -h" be doing?
  https://www.redhat.com/archives/crash-utility/2012-April/msg00030.html

Petr, is this patch what you had in mind?

Dave