[Crash-utility] Pointers on updating the gdb version crash uses.

Anthony Booker tb at cray.com
Wed Jun 27 23:34:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have the chance to look at using crash in a new, to me, situation but
there's a catch:  I think I need to rebuild it based on a newer gdb
version.  I've started picking apart some of the gdb patch but I'm
wondering if there's a repository maintained anywhere that will help me
understand more of the purpose of the patchset, or maybe some guide that
is a better approach to the problem.

So my question is, anyone have the time and inclination to chip in on
the smartest way to bring up crash on a newer gdb?

Cheers,
Anthony Booker.