[Crash-utility] "gdb" by itself ought to put crash into a "gdb" mode

Bruce Korb bruce.korb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:04:08 UTC 2012

On 03/14/12 06:37, Dave Anderson wrote:

Well, ok, I kept stumble fingering the gdb commands, so here's a working patch.
Under the covers, the "cmd_gdb" peeks into the command when it sees it is a
"set" command.  It already does this.  But if it is a "set gdb" command, then
it just redirects to the internal "cmd_set" function.  I also jiggered the
arguments to accommodate the fact that the first argument is no longer "gdb".
And I fixed the prompt to be "gdb> " to distinguish from both "crash> " and
"(gdb) ".  I also really hate procedures that go beyond 100 lines or so,
so I did not add to the cmd_set length.