[Crash-utility] The "ctrl + c" doesn't work in crash

Lei Wen leiwen at marvell.com
Thu Mar 15 05:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,

I found the "ctrl + c" doesn't work well in crash. Sometimes, we may type a wrong command and want to directly cancel it by "ctrl+c" like in the bash. But this combination only do seldom response, what I mean is I once see it works once or twice.

I also notice there was a mail thread talking about it:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/crash-utility/2009-October/msg00006.html

But on the most new crash 6.0.4, simply ctrl+c three times or more would not lead to a new prompt...

Thanks,
Lei