[Crash-utility] Add an option "-c" for commamd runq

WeiJiangang weijg.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue May 22 03:03:51 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,
	As you mentioned in last email, sometimes, we really need to compare

timestamps of runqueue objects with those of current task's task_struct
objects .
	The usecase where such feature is needed is the situation where
curcent
processes in crash dump is in the state with interrupt disabled. Then timer
interrupts is also disabled, so there's clear difference between CPU's
timestamp
and current task's timestamp. The latter can be abtainned easily by using ps
-l.
But the field names of timestamp values in runqueue objects vary according
kernel versions, it's inconvenient and troublesome to get needed information
about runqueue's timestamp for users. That's why adding an option to runq
command.
	Any question please contact with me.

Regards,
Wei Jiangang