[Crash-utility] A new option of the new command lscgroup

俞永明 yuym.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Nov 15 02:50:18 UTC 2012

Hello, Dave,

I have read your mail and think over the suggestions and done some
changes. Firstly, I added a new option "-a" to meet the demand that user
can enter a cgroup address and it would display its controller/path name.

Secondly, previously, when user specify controller:path to display
chosen cgroups,there is no option. To make it in accordance with -a
option, I did a little change, that is when user specify
controller:path, there should be a option -g. The following example
illustrates the change.
Previously, user may run : crash> lscgroup cpu:/
but now, user should run  : crash > lscgroup -g cpu:/

Accordingly,the help information was revised. You can refer to the
help information and attachment to see detailed changes.

Many thanks
Yongming Yu

Dave Anderson 写道:

Yu Yongming
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.
(FNST)No. 6 Wenzhu Road, Nanjing, 210012, China
EMail:yuym.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com

Regards__