[Crash-utility] display function parameters for call stack

Lei Wen adrian.wenl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:17:29 UTC 2012

Dave,

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Dave Anderson <anderson at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
Do you mean if I want to display out something like:
int do_vfs_ioctl(struct file * filp, unsigned int fd, unsigned int cmd,
long unsigned int arg);
I need to use the tmpfile to pass "filp, fd, cmd, arg" to "whatis"?

But the reality is that I don't know how to let crash extract the four
parameter name,
then how could I pass this info to the tmpfile?

Also the interest of me is get the output as:
 do_vfs_ioctl(filp,  fd,  cmd,  arg);
The parameter's type may not need to be displayed as the whatis case.

Thanks,
Lei
<https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/crash-utility>