[Crash-utility] Retrieve pointer value for scripting

Patrick Agrain patrick.agrain at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Dec 9 08:47:34 UTC 2013

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the tips. I'll try it.

I wrote a kernel module that crash the kernel after a timeout elapsing
by writing at 0xFFFFFFFF.
It seems that the 'bt -f' that I used to analyze the crash displays the
pt_regs structure provided by error_code() splitted over 2 consecutive
frames.
That's why I wanted to cross-check with a 'raw' dump.

Regards,
Patrick