[Crash-utility] crash-utility at redhat.com, anderson at redhat.com

Karlsson, Jan Jan.Karlsson at sonymobile.com
Fri Jul 4 09:37:11 UTC 2014

Hi

I have not seen anything like this before, so I cannot really help you with the problem. You should however be aware the in this case Crash is built as a 32-bit executable and must be built in that way to work properly. So you should look for missing 32-bit libraries.

Jan

Jan Karlsson
Senior Software Engineer
System Assurance