[Crash-utility] [Patch 0/2] Request data structures of particular size.

Alexandr Terekhov Alexandr_Terekhov at epam.com
Tue Apr 5 12:06:33 UTC 2016

Hello Dave,

Here is the brief background for the patch.

We had a problem - there was a page which contained some structure which we weren't able to identify,
but we could specify approximate size of this structure. Also it might be said that this structure contains
two adjacent lists. But it was really difficult to tell which exactly structure it is.

So, here is a patch for such kind of functionality - you can list data structures which size is in some range and
which contain fields of some particular type.