[Crash-utility] [Patch V2 0/2] sparc64 support for crash utility

Dave Kleikamp dave.kleikamp at oracle.com
Thu Mar 24 18:37:59 UTC 2016

On 03/24/2016 01:00 PM, Dave Anderson wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Can you write me up a header for sparc64.c that has a GPL statement
> and any desired copyright lines?  No need for a full patch repost,
> just the header.

No problem. This seems consistent with the rest.

/* sparc64.c - core analysis suite
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2016 Oracle Corporation
 *
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
 * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
 * (at your option) any later version.
 *
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 */