[Crash-utility] maintenance of trace.c extension module

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 16:09:00 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> Hello Dave,
>
> Sorry for the delay. Kyle's following patchset looks good to me:
>
> [Crash-utility] [Crash-Utility] extensions/trace: Add support for
> multiple ftrace buffers
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/crash-utility/2016-August/msg00000.html
>
> Hope you can push it in.
>
> Thanks,
> Fei

Hi Fei and Kyle,

The patch is queued for crash-7.1.7:

  https://github.com/crash-utility/crash/commit/109dc55f167e70c88d79476a3fd143505c6c537d

Note that the version of trace.c that is located here:

  http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions.html#TRACE

is extracted from the currently-released crash version 7.1.6.  When crash-7.1.7
is released, this patch will be seen in that version of trace.c.  Until then,
it can be pulled from the github repository.