[Crash-utility] maintenance of trace.c extension module

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 12:45:01 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> Hello Dave,
>
> I'm Qiao Nuohan's colleague at FNST. Since Qiao now is busy with other work
> and doesn't have time to maintain trace.c, I'd like to be the maintainer
> of this module
> from now on. And I'm working on the code of trace.c and Kyle's patches now.
>
> Thanks,
> Fei

Hello Fei,

That's great news -- welcome aboard!

I have updated http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions.html#TRACE
to reflect your maintainership of the module.  Note that the trace.c
link on that web page is the crash-7.1.5 version.  Please make any future
patch posts against the development version on github.

Please also extend my thanks to Qiao for all of the work that he has
done in the past on the crash utility code and on trace.c.  It has been
much appreciated.

Thanks again for taking this over,