[Crash-utility] [ARM64][patch v5] Auto calculate kimage_voffset by kaslr offset

Yueyi Li liyueyi at live.com
Fri Mar 17 17:10:45 UTC 2017

On 2017/3/17 22:25, Dave Anderson wrote:

> [...]
Dave,

Sorry for my misunderstanding of PHYS_OFFSET,  actually kimage_voffset
is the offset between kernel virtual address and physical address. So,
to calculate it need find out which physical address is mapping to
VA_START, not PHYS_OFFSET.

Please check patch v5, it should be OK for live system.

Thanks,
Yueyi