[Crash-utility] Crash debugging vmcore, start error problem, crash seekerror: kernel virtual address: fffffffffffffffa0 type: "kmem_cache buffer"

于宸xpp 382347665 at qq.com
Wed Jan 24 16:47:19 UTC 2018

hi:
There is a problem that has been bothering me for several days. On the x86_64 platform, I used crash to debug the vmcore file, but the crash cannot be started normally during startup, and the error is as follows:

# crash  vmlinux  vmcore

please wait...(gathering kmem slab cache data)
crash seek error: kernel virtual address: fffffffffffffffa0 type: "kmem_cache buffer"
crash: unable to initialize kmem slab cache subsystem
crash: cannot determine idle task addresses from init_tasks[] or runqueues[]
 crash: cannot resolve "init_task_union"

At the beginning, I used crash7.0 version and reported the error: vmlinux is not SMP -- vmcore is SMP, so I have updated to version crash7.2. it was solved。But there are still another startup errors, crash: cannot determine idle task addresses from init_tasks[] or runqueues[] -------  crash: cannot resolve "init_task_union"

--My hardware and software information:
The arch: x86_64
intel 8 the core CPU:
Memroy: 8 gb

The kernel version: 4.4.39
Kexec version: 2.0.14
Crash version: 7.2.0

kernel config:
CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP=y
CONFIG_KEXEC=y
CONFIG_SYSFS=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO=y
CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE=y
CONFIG_RELOCATABLE=y

Ask for help:
1.Why did crash throw these errors? Is there a problem with my kernel configuration, or is there something else?
2.Can you give me some help according to my log?
-- eager for your response

【网易自营|30天无忧退货】无印良品制造商直供便携拖鞋等好物,限时29元起>>