[Crash-utility] [ANNOUNCE] crash gcore command, version 1.6.0 is released

d.hatayama at fujitsu.com d.hatayama at fujitsu.com
Thu Nov 12 06:38:22 UTC 2020

No, I mean we need to add more changes in crash utility. For now,
it's enough to add the existing patch set that tries to add API for reading swap.

OTOH, ZRAM has been enabled by default since fedora 33 and I think then
it's necessary to improve the ZRAM feature in crash utility a bit more
for example to support other compression algorithms other than lzo like
lzo-re that is chosen by default.

> We can wait for it during this week..

Sorry, it's difficult to post next version of the patch set this week,
but it's under development.

> > Hagio-san, could you update the description of crash gcore command
> > at https://crash-utility.github.io/extensions.html?
>
> Yes, I will do.

Thanks. I'm waiting.

Thanks.