[Crash-utility] git repositories for gcore/trace commands under crash-utility project

d.hatayama at fujitsu.com d.hatayama at fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 5 08:00:16 UTC 2021

Hi, Hagio, Lianbo,

> Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 13:44
> For preparing git repos for crash-gcore and crash-trace command,
> I'm working now but a little delayed. Please wait for some more time.

Sorry for the late notification.

I created the git repos as follows:

  https://github.com/fujitsu/crash-gcore
  https://github.com/fujitsu/crash-trace

Some notes for crash-trace:

- I created the repo for crash-trace based on commits on extnesions/trace.c
  from https://github.com/crash-utility/crash.

- I gave the current latest of crash-trace v3.0 because although the RHEL8
  version of crash-trace-command is v2.x, the current latest is not identical
  with the RHEL8 version... It's for consistency.

Please also note that from our internal reasons, I don't update
the two repos for some more days, don't respond to any pull-requests, and so
issue feature is being disabled for the time being.
Please wait for a while until our preparation is fully done...

Hagio-san, could you update descriptions for gcore.c and trace.c in
https://crash-utility.github.io/extensions.html accordingly?

Thanks.
HATAYAMA, Daisuke