[dm-devel] questions about device-mappers XXXX-map funtion()

jon+lvm at silicide.dk jon+lvm at silicide.dk
Wed Sep 10 16:04:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:07:26PM +0200, Heinz J . Mauelshagen wrote:

> Jon,
>
> you want to look at Christoph Saout's great stuff at
> http://www.saout.de/misc/dm-crypt.c

I'm very aware that Christoph has made another dm-crypt device,
but to my understanding it doesnt do what i would like, namely
reencrypting, and besides, my dm-crypt is really a university
project, so we cant use his code, only our own, at least if we
dont want to cheat that is.

Besides, i dont really know how far christoph got with it, i
havent seen any new emails about his stuff here, since the
beginning of august (though that might be my own fault).

JonB