[dm-devel] [ANNOUNCE] multipath-tools-0.4.1

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Wed Dec 22 23:30:44 UTC 2004

James, thank you for the clarification (and I didn't mean to string
anyone :).

Ramesh, I don't feel like going through the hassle of supporting
multiple synthax until the multipath target has made its way into the
standard kernel, so I'll keep guessing the node_name in
the node_name fetch.

ok with you ?

regards,
cvaroqui