[dm-devel] 2.6.2-udm2

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Feb 18 10:23:28 UTC 2004

On 2004-02-18T14:09:00,
   Joe Thornber <thornber at redhat.com> said:

> We talked about holding onto ios when there were no valid paths at
> Ottawa, and I thought we all agreed that it just shouldn't be done,
> because of the memory exhaustion deadlock reasons that Heinz is
> fretting about.

I fully agree with that sentiment, I was just trying to figure out ways
to make those situations go away anyway ;-) Certainly it is no pressing
feature.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.