[dm-devel] 2.6.3-udm4

Mike Christie mikenc at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 27 13:58:30 UTC 2004

Joe Thornber wrote:
> http://people.sistina.com/~thornber/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/2.6.3/2.6.3-udm4.tar.bz2
>
> Note the mpath contructor args have changed again (no priority).

I have been trying the latest dm-mpath patches, but when I fail a path
(pull a cord or disable a port) dm-mpath oops on queue_work for the
trigger_event work (if I do a addr2line it says it is in
__atomic_dec_and_test). The strange thing is if I just comment the
queue_work line out, in fail_path() it will hit a BUG() in the spin lock
code that tests the lock magic. I will post the oops when I get the
output from serial line, but has anyone had success with failover in the
current dm-mpath? This actually has occured for this release and udm3 w/
Joe's bio record patches.

Thanks,

Mike