[dm-devel] qlogic failover

gfbarros at ualr.edu gfbarros at ualr.edu
Tue Jun 15 20:00:09 UTC 2004

And let me guess, hp strips the failover code out of their version of the firmware? :)

im having some trouble finding documentation on where to set the failover stuff up. we have a pair of the HP HSV100's as Patrick mentioned, so im hoping things will work as expected. Is there documentation on all this somewhere that im overlooking? otherwise, would either of you mind letting me know how to go about this?

thanks,
-guil