[dm-devel] [ANNOUNCE] multipath-tools-0.1.0

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Fri Mar 5 18:06:02 UTC 2004

Hello,

here is the first multipath tools package public version.
It is made of :

* the multipath config tool & associated hotplug script
* the multipathd pathchecking daemon & associated deb init script
* the devmap_name naming tool for use with udev (the rule is in the
default udev package)

It is available for download and documented at

DL  : http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/multipath-tools-0.1.0.tar.bz2
DOC : http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/multipath.html
DOC : http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/

(sorry for the narcissic URL, I really didn't choose :)

The package used to be released with the used tarball, but the recent
flow of new code has put me out of sync with Greg. I'll get that
corrected, but in the interim know that the Makefile assumes you unpack
the archive in the extras/ subdir of the udev tree.

please test and comment.

regards,
cvaroqui